Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When You Wish Upon a Star...




I'm not into astrology but I do enjoy a little Disney magic, or should I say, Magic? Having taken 3 Disney cruises, I'm always looking ahead to the next one, and wishing that somehow I could win one. While I don't believe that a star could help make my wish come true, I have been known to mention my wish to the Lord in prayer. It goes something like, "Lord, you know that I don't pray to win a million dollars or even to get rich, but if I could win a Disney cruise, I would be so thankful for it." As the saying goes, "If you don't enter, you can't win," so the tip of the day is that you need to search for sweepstakes that are on your wish list. I don't do this daily, but from time to time, I choose a search engine and look for Disney cruises that I could enter to win. I guess I didn't do it recently enough, because this one slipped right past me until today. For the sweepstakes of the day, go to the Facebook page and "like" it, play the game if you'd like (but it's not necessary), and you may enter one time to win a cruise for 4, although I really hope, wish, and pray that I do. Happy Sweeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment