Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dry Spell

No, I'm not talking about the weather. Our area has had quite a rainy summer. I'm talking about how I did not win a single thing in the month of June. A few years ago I wanted to find out how much I really do win, so beginning on January 1, I began keeping track. I discovered that I almost always won at least one thing a month, and if I didn't, the next month made up for it. Since then, I've continued to monitor whether I'm maintaining that pace, and so far, so good. July should be a great month! The key to successful sweeping is to enter a LOT of sweepstakes and to do it over a long period of time. Friends will often comment that I seem to be very "lucky" because I win a lot of sweeps, but they don't realize how many I DON'T win. So my tip of the day is a real no-brainer, but it's simply to keep on entering. If you haven't won anything yet, check to see if the contests you've entered have even ended yet. It is common for winners to not even be announced for weeks and sometimes even months after a contest has expired. (By the way, I count my wins from the day I am notified, so it's possible I did win something in June that I just don't know about yet!)

My sweepstakes of the day addresses the issues mentioned above. It has LOTS of winners, so MANY of you should be able to win something if you keep entering. It doesn't end until the middle of September and you may enter more than once per day if you have cap codes. The downside is that this is not for the fainthearted. It has loading issues and is not easy to figure out what to do. The good news is that many people will give up and leave more prizes for those of us who are persistent. Go here to enter your code OR, if you don't have one, click on "play" and choose a person on the couch to represent you. Happy Sweeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment